Continence issues are a large problem in the general population and are not limited to any age or gender.
Male, female, young or not-so-young, many of us at some stage may need to see a highly trained continence physiotherapist.
We are extremely proud to be able to offer a comprehensive Continence and Women’s Health service to the people of the South West. Yvette Holloway and Megan MacDonald have post-graduate training and experience in continence physiotherapy, with a special interest in the following areas:
- Continence issues for women, men, and children
- Pelvic pain
- Pregnancy pain
- Sexual pain
- Coccyx pain
- Mastitis and cracked nipples associated with breastfeeding
- Pelvic floor safe exercise for the pre and post-natal periods
- Pelvic floor re-training using real-time ultrasound (men and women)
- Tens Machine Hire/Sale for labour