- If it is your first time using our online booking system, you will be required to create a login and password (please make note of this for future use).
- You must complete all information requested within the fields marked.
- Please use your full First Name and Last Name, and not a nickname.
- Please let us know what area you require treatment for (ie neck/knee/back etc).
- Confirmation that your booking was successful will be sent via email.
- Please contact us on 08 9791 1305 if you experience any issues with booking, have any questions, or wish to cancel or change your appointment.
If your visit relates to any of the following, we would ask that you telephone our reception team on 08 9791 1305:
- Consultations with our Pelvic Health Physiotherapists. These require a 1-hour initial consultation which can be made by calling reception on 08 9791 1305. Subsequent 1/2-hour consultations may be booked online.
- Workers’ Compensation, Motor Vehicle Accident, or Department of Veterans Affairs claims.
- Reformers and Rehab initial assessments or group sessions.
Choosing which physio to book with:
To find out more about our physios, please click here: Our Physios
Koombana Physiotherapy is a private billing practice and fees are payable at the time of your consultation. We accept cash, cheques, EFTPOS, Mastercard, and Visa. We accept ALL health funds and can process them on the day of treatment if you bring your card.
Please note we do not Bulk Bill. If you have been referred by your Dr under an Enhanced Primary Care Plan (EPC) through Medicare, we require full payment on the day. Once paid we will process the claim and you will receive a rebate through Medicare. Please let us know that you have an EPC at the time of booking.
An appointment time is reserved exclusively for you. If you fail to give 2 hours notice or do not arrive for your appointment, we reserve the right to charge a non-attendance fee of $75.