Continence and Women’s Health Physiotherapy
- Incontinence (Male and Female)
- Painful Sexual Intercourse Following Childbirth
- Pelvic Pain
- Mastitis – after hours service
- Cracked Nipples after child birth
- Pre and Post Natal Problems / Exercise Regimes
- Pelvic Floor Re-Education (men, women and children) using Real Time Ultrasound
- Tens Pain-Relief for Child-Birth
Acupuncture and Dry Needling
- Pain Management
- Sciatica/Leg Pain
- Buttock pain
- Disc Prolapse (“pinched nerve”)
- Sinus Congestion
- Hay Fever / Itchy Eyes
- Blurry Vision
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Post Viral Symptoms (eg. Ross River)
- Tiredness / Low Immune System
- Morning Sickness
- Menopausal Symptoms
Real Time Ultrasound Biofeedback / Core Stability Training
- Core Stability Training involving back, pelvic floor and tummy muscles
- Useful for people suffering from chronic low back pain
Playing sport is a large part of life for more and more Australians. Whether you are a professional athlete, a weekend warrior, or fall somewhere in between, not being able to do what you love doing because of pain and injury can be extremely frustrating!
All our physiotherapists pride themselves on providing excellent care for people with sports injuries. Most of them play sport themselves and understand the frustration of injuries first hand. We also provide physiotherapy services to many local sporting teams and fun run events.
- You can expect a thorough assessment and accurate diagnosis. Early and accurate diagnosis of an injury means that recovery time frames are clearer, dramatically decreasing the likelihood of reinjury.
- We provide first class, evidence-based treatment to get you out of pain quickly. This can consist of any number of techniques such as taping, massage, dry needling, mobilisation and early exercise rehabilitation just to name a few.
- Finally, a comprehensive rehabilitation program to ensure that you are as flexible, strong and mentally prepared as you need to be to return to your chosen sport. You can expect a structured, individually tailored exercise program that is progressed as your symptoms improve. This stage is by far the most important when it comes to a successful return to sport, and is often started very early on to improve outcomes.
A successful return to what you love to do is our ultimate goal!!
Scenar / Enar Treatment
Scenar was developed as an electro-energetic medical modality for the Russian space programme in the late 1970’s by doctors and scientists to overcome the unique problems associated with space travel. Scenar works by helping the body regain homeostasis so it can heal itself. It is very effective in Pain Management and for people with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ Ross River Virus.
- Following Surgery
- Following Fractures
- Use of Electrophysical modalities and Exercise therapy
Spinal Mobilisation and Manipulation
Deep Tissue Massage
Trigger Point Therapy
- Individualised sessions group classes
- More information about Clinical Pilates